From MASTER OF G, the timepiece series that supports adventurers who face the rigors of the natural environment, comes new color model for the MUDMASTER (GWG-1000) series watches designed for on-land adventuring.
This new model is designed and engineered for use in deserts, which is some of the harshest land-based environments in the world.
The bodies of this model is done in basic G-SHOCK black, while bezel markings and hour markers are god and beige, creating an adventurous, masculine design.
From functions to designs, everything about this new MASTER OF G model maintains and enhances a proud tradition of timepieces for men who face extreme conditions head on.
MULTIBAND 6: Automatic adjustment of time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany
Auto hand position correction
Mud resist structure (Dust-resistant, mud-resistant structure)
Vibration resistant structure
Barometric pressure/altitude, bearing, temperature readings
Double LED light illuminates the face and digital display for high readability
Mud resist structure (Buttons)
All buttons are dust resistant and mud resistant, without any sacrifice of operability. Gaskets between the button pipes and buttons guard against the invasion of mud.
Mud resist structure (Crown)
Gasket: A gasket between the crown and case maintains outstanding mud resistance.
Warning indicator: A red warning indicator provides a visual reference of the crown's lock/release state.
Vibration resistant structure
α GEL® at the bottom and on the sides of the module absorbs vibration. α GEL® protects the watch against operation problems, damage, and other trouble due to vibration. Washers where the band joins the case also prevent screws from coming loose due to vibration.
- Shock Resistant
- Vibration resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
Time calibration signal reception
Time Calibration Signals
The auto hand home position correction
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m ( –2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Hand indication of altitude differential
- Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (±100m /±1000m),
- Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
- *1 second for first 3 minutes only
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Hand indication of pressure differential
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)5 daily alarms
Hourly time signal
Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature measurement))
Battery level indicator
Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, date, day
Approx. battery operating time:
Size of case : 59.5 X 56.1 X 18 mmTotal weight : 119 gLED:White
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 25 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)