Based on the GA-110 series of extra-large face watches, this analogue/digital timepiece has an orange gear, blue and white hands, along with red, purple, orange and green markings. One thing’s for sure, this watch will catch people’s eyes!
The analogue hands and markers also light up when you press the backlight button, letting you see the time even at night. The digital part stays dark, but during the day it’s easy to read due to the aforementioned extra-large display.
The GA-110MC keeps all the features that made the GA-110 series so popular, including 200m water resistance, magnetic resist, and a 1/1000-sec stop watch, which doubled as a speed approximator, so you’d know how fast you’re running laps.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g